We recommend you setup automatic updates as it's an easier way to update the theme. However, you can do this manually too.
Where do I get the latest update?
Each time there is an update, you can download the installable wordpress file from themeforest.
Alright, now how do I update?
- Login to your WordPress dashboard
- Go to appearance > themes
- Click “Add new”, upload my-listing.zip which you find inside the downloaded package from Themeforest.
- You will get this message "This theme is already installed." > click "Replace active with uploaded"
- If you get a notification to update plugins, update them too